Compact and quiet linear guide with low friction. The rails are available in lengths up to 6 m and the sliders have three rollers in the internal raceways. The system is suitable for applications in dusty environments where precision is not the main factor.
C-Rail is available in zinc plated or in stainless steel AISI304 version. The stainless steel version is ideal for applications where water, temperature fluctuations or high temperatures occur.
The system is available in three different sizes, 20, 30 and 45 rail.
STAINLESS STEEL VERSION
- Corrosion resistant even after scratching, etching and chipping
- Can be used in washdowns
- Resistant to high temperatures and temperature changes
- No coatings that could flake or chip
- Low coefficient of friction
- Ecological and recyclable materials.
- Food industry: production and packing of food/beverages
- Chemical and environment industry: water treatment devices
- Medical industry: analysis equipment
- Transport industry: sliding doors and boat constructions
- Power industry: boilers and house fireplaces
- Mechanical devices: car wash and automatic gates
- Machine tools: protective panel movement