LINEAR RAIL SBI
Linear rail guide system with high load capacity that can be used for most linear applications. The sliders have four rows of balls, which ensures high capacity from all load directions. There is a wide range of sliders to meet all application requirements. Rollco also offers sliders that enables mounting both from above and below.
The linear rail guides can be supplied with different types of surface treatments. The rail guides can also be customised with sealing suitable for various environments.
Increased protection with CeramicSpeed
In cooperation with CeramicSpeed we offer an upgrade of your system with ceramic balls and/or coating solutions. Ceramic Speed’s long-life coatings provide extremely high corrosion resistance and wear and friction-suppressant properties. Ceramic balls are non-corrosive and lightweight and give high durability. Contact us for further information.
DOWNLOAD THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO: LINEAR RAIL GUIDES
All you need to know about linear rail guides.
- CAD files
- Technical information (pdf)
- Order codes (pdf)
- Clamping elements & accessories (pdf)
- MK Clamping Element Instructions (pdf)
- MKS Clamping Element Instructions (pdf)
- Rollco & CeramicSpeed
- Standard tolerances
- High stiffness and load capacity
- Easy maintenance
- Dust-proof design
- Wide range of accessories such as lubrication seals, dust seals, steel scrapers, etc.
- Raydent surface treatment for increased rust protection
Rail guides have a wide range of applications in linear motion.You will find them in:
- Various types of machine constructions
- Material handling
- Packaging machines
- Robotic solutions