Compact and strong linear guide for applications with limited space. The system consists of a C-shaped linear profile rail with single, double or synchronised sliders with. The hardened internal raceways allow the system high loads and vibrations.
The rails are available in five sizes and lengths is made according to needs. It is possible to obtain different stroke variations with the same installation dimensions.
Easyslide is available in three different versions.
SN LINEAR BEARING WITH SINGLE SLIDER - VERSION 1
This linear bearing consists of a guide rail and a slider that runs within the ball cage in the guide rail. High load capacities, compact cross-sections and simple and easy mounting characterize this series. In our product range we only list standard lengths and strokes of version 1. Special strokes and lengths on request.
SN LINEAR BEARING WITH MULTIPLE INDEPENDENT SLIDERS - VERSION 2
Variant with several sliders, which each runs in its own ball cage, independent of each other in the guide rail. Can be configured and used in an almost infinite variety of ways. The most common is to make a symmetrical configuration. Contact Rollco for further advice.
SN LINEAR BEARING WITH MULTIPLE SYNCHRONIZED SLIDERS - VERSION 3
Several sliders run in a common ball cage within the guide rails. The division of the inner slider in two parts have a positive influence on load capacity and running behavior under high Mz and My loads. Contact Rollco for detailed advice and calculations.
- Ball cage
Note! These products are not for available for sale on all markets. Please contact us for more information.
- Available sizes: 22, 28, 35, 43, 63
- Induction hardened raceways
- Rails and sliders made of cold-drawn bearing steel
- Balls made of hardened bearing steel
- Ball cage made of steel
- Max. operating speed 0.8 m/s
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +170 °C
- Electrolytic zinc-plating as per ISO 2081; increased anticorrosive protection on request.
- Transportation industry (e.g. exterior and interior rail and bus doors, seat adjustments, interior)
- Construction and machine technology (e.g. housings, protective covers)
- Medical technology (e.g. X-ray equipment, medical tables)
- Automotive technology
- Logistics (e.g. handling units)
- Packaging machines (e.g. beverage industry)
- Special machines