Our belt conveyors are available in two sizes, BF40 and the larger BF80. The size is often determined by the accumulated weight, size, or amount of the goods needed to be transported and are either head-driven or center-driven. Center-drives are always preferable for reversible operations.
The conveyors are built on a frame of aluminium profiles with a stainless steel sheet metal and a assortment of steel and aluminium components. Customisation is possible, anything to meet your requirements.
Our belt conveyors are prepared to be manufactured in a handful of standard widths. The length of the conveyors is always adapted to the needs of the application. Additional customization such as special widths, alternative drive interfaces, parallel drive of units and more, is possible upon request. Contact Rollco for more information.
We offer a wide range of standard belts. For specialized belts please contact us, as we have more options available to cover requirements from most industries. Our belt conveyors are available with very short lead-time.
CONVEYOR BELT STANDS
We can also provide stands for the conveyor belts. The stands are made from aluminium profiles, guaranteed 100% compatible with the conveyor and are made to order. Available with adjustable feet, fixable feet or wheels.
Conveyor guides are ideal for diverting, accumulating or guiding goods. We have several solutions, examples include bent plates and additional adjustable guide profiles.
We also have experience of more specialized conveyors, including parallel driven, toothed conveyors and knife edged solutions. With the knife edge solution, the end diameter can be reduced to Ø 20 mm. Don´t hesitate to contact us regarding your specific application.
- CAD files
- Order Codes (pdf)
- Checklist Belt Conveyors
- Brugervejledning Dansk (pdf)
- Bruksanvisning Svensk (pdf)
- Handbuch Deutsch (pdf)
- Håndbok Norsk (pdf)
- Käyttöohje Suomeksi (pdf)
- Manual English (pdf)
- Standard tolerances
- Flexible, customized design
- Wide range of belt types such as PVC tape, TPO belt (phthalate and halogen free), Silicone rubber, etc.
- Centre or end drive
- Parallel operation of several belt conveyors possible
- Accessories such as carriers or edge supports available
- Conveyor belts for the food industry, e.g. bakeries
- Packaging and sorting lines in e-commerce
- Logistics, mail sorting and material handling -
- Wood and sawmill industry