We have a complete range of aluminium profiles. The system offers great flexibility with profiles ranging from 10x12 mm to 80x160 mm. We also have angle and radius profiles, various fasteners and all imaginable accessories.
Our aluminium profile system makes it easy to build machine frames, workbenches, fixtures for advanced automation etc. The system is very easy to assemble and to adjust or expand. It is compatible with most common profile systems, which makes it even more adaptable and easy to combine with existing constructions.
We sell the profiles as they are, or in finished constructions. To facilitate, for example the transportation, we can assemble part of your construction which you then easily can complete when it has been delivered on-site.
We also offer technical support and are happy to assist with design proposals. Just as always, we promise you quick response, fast production time and reliable deliveries.
Aluminium frames and protective walls
A common application is frames and protective walls. Different types of panels, grids or sheets are installed in a frame made of aluminium profiles, depending on the requirements. They can be supplied in sections and assembled and adapted on site at the factory. The structure can be easily and securely anchored to the floor with various types of feet or brackets.
- CAD files
- Technical Information System 40 - Slot 8 (pdf)
- Technical Information System 30 - Slot 6 & 20 - Slot 5 (pdf)
- Checklist Aluminium Frames
- Standard tolerances
- Rollco Weldments (zip)
- Simple to assemble
- Flexible - easy to adjust and expand
- Compatible with other profile systems
- Stainless and maintenance free
- Sustainable - 100 % recyclable.
- Wide range of accessories
- Machine frames
- Work stations
- Work benches
- Material trolleys
- Screens & protective walls
- Adjustable footrests
- Vision cabinet - to protect a vision camera e.g. above a conveyor belt